Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to enable on "imageupload" addon on edit comment

How can I make imageupload addon display and work when edit comment button is clicked on? Forum runs on vanilla 2.2

Comments

• Anyone around to assist?

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

maybe so "It will generate diffrent format code (Markdown、Html、BBcode) according to your configuration ($Configuration['Garden']['InputFormatter'])."

• @kopna - thanks for your comment. However, I do not understand your explanation. My problem is how to make "ImageUpload" addon show up on edit comment. When initial typing of comment, "ImageUpload" addon shows up but once comment is submitted and posted, edit comment do not show "ImageUpload" addon anymore. So how can I make "ImageUpload" addon to show up on edit comment?

• jackmaessenjackmaessen ✭✭✭
    edited December 2015

may i ask why you want this option? Because in the advanced editor plugin of 2.2 version, you already have an image upload function (button), which also works in edit mode

• ProsperProsper ✭✭
    edited December 2015

@jackmaessen - I prefer using "ImageUpload" plugin over "advanced editor". I might disable advance editor in near future. Do you have idea on how I can make "ImageUpload" addon to work on comment edit mode?

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited December 2015

@Prosper

It's a fudge, but if you are using ImageUpload with Buttonbar, when you edit the post you can add an image by clicking the image upload button above the comment box. The uploaded image will actually appear in the edited post, rather than as a new post.

• @whu606
    Any solution to this issue?