Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

White Screen

Hi,

I just downloaded your Plugin, based off of the screenshots I've seen it looks pretty neat!

I can't seem to use your Plugin since every time I drag it into the Applications folder (through my WWW stream) it just gives me a white screen. I cannot access my Forum at all when the application is uploaded.

I am using Vanilla 2.2, I also downloaded the Development Build from here: https://github.com/hgtonight/Application-Yaga

Is that the right link?

Do you have any ideas? I have no experience in coding on these forums, please bare with me.

Many thanks!

Omar

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Thanks for trying my addon!

White screens generally mean you need to enable debugging to see what the real error is.

The ranks feature isn't working quite right right now, even on the development version.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

How do I enable debugging if you don't mind me asking?

• Options

I added this line of code to the end of the config-defaults.php file

$Configuration['Debug'] = TRUE;

Still, no debugs are showing up when I add Yaga to the forums. :(

• Options

Bump

• Options

I need your error log to get any actionable information. Check your server error log.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Sorry, I'm not familiar with much of this stuff.

I turned on Debug? Isn't that the server error log? If not, how do I access it?

Sorry for the hassle.

• Options

The server log is generated by your http server. This is generally apache or nginx on linux. On windows, this is usually IIS. If you have cPanel, there is generally an option to view the logs.

I hope this helps.

Search first

• Options

Ah. Thanks! I had gotten around the problem somehow, lol. Not really sure what I did in this case :P.