Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Statistics based on Likes

Hi, is it possible to generate a list of all discussions/comments by Likes, from the dashboard maybe? To see what users are Liking, etc.

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Sure! Here is a start. After enabling the plugin with the great name "I Like Statistics", you'll be able to see a small and really ugly table if you go to yourforum.com/plugin/ilikestatistics
    If you look at the code you'll find out that you do not need much to get this started. It will take some more effort if you want to make look it more nice, but it wouldn't be too hard either. Just give me a signal that you are willing to work on it by yourself and I'd be happy to guide you.

• Yes, thats exactly what I'm needing, thank you! Is there a way to incorporate that table into the dashboard, instead of a separate page?

• That worked like a charm! Thank you very much. Also helped me learn a bit more about how the whole process works.