Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

What's breaking this Forgot Password and how do I edit head menu?

I don't know what changed and whether it's a plugin breaking this or a new change, but I have added '\entry\signin.php' that's inside my bittersweet folder. I added this signin page to account for the new sign in page look on my login page, but it seems to have somehow broken the password reset button.

Any tips on how to fix this? I'm really struggling with putting in the proper urls in relative referencing for Vanilla.

Clicking Forgot? does this:

Also, I'd like to remove Activity tab completely from my forum and after login I'd like to display the store from Market Place plugin. How can I change the header menu to include the store file?

I honestly never thought I'd be struggling so much with things like changing simple html headers even though I've done web development on non-vanilla for a while........Starting to really wonder if Vanilla is worth the time investment in the long-run for the amount of effort I'm putting in.....