Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

The discussions on my forum don't work, HTTP ERROR 500, what could it be?

Hello, after a hard work trying to implement single sign on on my forum, I have the big surprise that no one of my topics work correctly...

I bet everything that it is a plug in making the error, but I would like to have your suggestions, what else could it be? I have done some tests with all my SSO config and the HTTP Error 500 still there

Tagged:

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

You need to look at your server's error logs. a 500 error is a server error. Sometimes deleting the .ini files in the cache will fix it.

If you can't access your dashboard to disable plugins , open your config.php file and replace TRUE with FALSE to disable the plugins you might suspect. Then save the file and again delete the .ini files in the forum cache.

Report back if this worked or not.

• Do you use the "message" function? I went around and around with godaddy about an error in my logs about comments not being able to start with #, I completely started my forums over. And I finally got it narrowed down to "Messages" in the Appearance Menu. Delete the message and see if it works then.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@squalle said:
    Delete the message and see if it works then.

Those Messages are modules you create, and unless they contain rogue code they should not cause a problem …