Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Strange DiscStart text written in the notification email

I have a strange text appearing in the email that is sent to users who subscribe to new entries. The text is "DiscStart". Can anyone tell me where I can delete that? Or where it comes from?

Thanks so much!

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

That word is not part of Vanillas source. So I guess it comes form a custom plugin, theme or locale. Do a full text search over your files to find it.

I would try to help, but I do not understand howto "subscribe to new entries". Which functionality are you talking about exactly?

• Thanks for the tip! It was inside of the plugin EMailSubscribe -> default.php line 58: $ActivityHeadline = $UserName . T('DiscStart');

I hope I can just remove it and it will still work. The plugin is from Catalin David

• The issue is that there was no German translation, so it just spit out the variable name

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@sonicpunk said:
    The issue is that there was no German translation, so it just spit out the variable >name

T('DiscStart') is a Translatable string which you can replace with a locale Definition.