Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Emoticon Layout - More than 4 per row [RESOLVED]

ZarconZarcon New
edited August 2016 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hey Everyone,
When using the 'Twitter' emojis, I see that there are 4 emojis per row. I have enabled all of the emojis so I would like to have more than 4 per row. Where can I change the number of emojis that display on a single row?

I have checked the manifest.php and other files within the EmojiExtender directory but haven't found anything yet.

Comments

• To add to this question, I am also looking for the manifest file for the Apple emojis. I know the images are in resources/emjoi but there is no manifest file there.

• You can disregard the question asking where the Apple emojis are manifested. Found it in library/core/class.emoji.php in case anyone is wondering.

Still looking for how to increase the number of emojis in a row though.

• OK.. I was able to find how to do it by adjusting the 'box' width that displays the emojis.

For anyone wondering, the editor.css file (around line 414) in the plugins/editor/design folder hold the answer.

Sorry for the posting and figuring it out myself :pleased: I guess I could have kept on digging.