Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

System administrator?

Hello, does anyone know where I could find someone who could setup my VPS with Cpanel? I'm not looking for just some basic setup I would like this person to maximums the performance and security using many different tools like caching etc.

Comments

• Options

check on a VPS or Web server Forum would be your best bet. or a jobs board.

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• Options

@River said:
    check on a VPS or Web server Forum would be your best bet. or a jobs board.

I tried SpigotMc and McMarket and got scream on both lol. I figure someone might know a site on VanillaForums that could offer what I'm looking for.

• Options
    RiverRiver MVP
    edited September 2016

lol. I would keep trying other forums or sites, since it realy has nothing to do with Vanilla Software. Practically none of your comments or discussions or comments in activity have anything to do with vanilla software so I just wonder why ....

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

www.vanillaforums.com ;)

If you want to spent less, I would ask some people on fiverr.com, asking them also to document their changes in order to learn and maybe compare between some of their "improvements"

• Options

@R_J said:
    www.vanillaforums.com ;)

If you want to spent less, I would ask some people on fiverr.com, asking them also to document their changes in order to learn and maybe compare between some of their "improvements"

Dose VanillaForums offer DDoS protection?

• Options
    RiverRiver MVP
    edited September 2016

ask them. this is vanillaforums.org. Ask your questions at vanillaforums.com

otherwise it will look like you are trolling and/or spamming here.

https://vanillaforums.com

• Options

@River said:
    lol. I would keep trying other forums or sites, since it realy has nothing to do with Vanilla Software. Practically none of your comments or discussions or comments in activity have anything to do with vanilla software so I just wonder why ....

It seems like ShardHosting can not offer what I'm looking for regarding resources so I have been looking to move to something like a VPS but it seems like I would save money using VanillaForums 300$ Month plan if it offers good DDoS protection plus STMP for the server side email.

• Options

@River said:

ask them. this is vanillaforums.org. Ask your questions at vanillaforums.com

otherwise it will look like you are trolling and/or spamming here.

https://vanillaforums.com

Every time I click sign up I get this.
    http://prntscr.com/ce3uda

• Options

Thanks for your time.

PS:
    I don't know how to close this post.