Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How can I customised this

Guys, Im new here.. I wanna customised a menu list and Category list style. I want to add a custom links..etc... How can I do it?

Answers

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@ZoWapBoy said:
    Guys, Im new here.. I wanna customised a menu list and Category list style. I want to add a custom links..etc... How can I do it?

That question is very unspecific, so there is no real answer to that question. There are some ways to start from here.

If you only want to make very few changes, make a picture and ask a question.
    The CSSEdit plugin might be a valuable help for that.

If you want to change more things, take a look a tutorials and other themes. Get familiar with Vanillas file structure and what is meant by MVC in PHP scripts. Start with your own custom theme and one problem after the other. You'll learn fast, but without a doubt, you first have to learn something about Vanilla before you can tweak it.

• Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• I wanna customised a menu list

change items in the template http://docs.vanillaforums.com/developer/theming/views/

Category list style.

edit the custom.css or use CssEdit.

https://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/219925/#Comment_219925

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• tukoltukol New
    edited September 2016

Thank you for the thread here. I have website created with one of the wordpress themes. And now I want to make it SEO-friendly, but I don't know how to do it. Your tips will be helpful for me, thank you

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

You need to ask questions about Word Press on a relevant forum.