Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Default Infinite scroll on Profile page

ProsperProsper ✭✭
edited October 2016 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Is there a way to implement the default infinite scroll found on profile page under user discussions on recent discussion page, and comment pages?

Comments

• Options

Please can someone help with this?

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Are you referring to a specific plugin?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    ProsperProsper ✭✭
    edited October 2016

@hgtonight - no, I am not referring to a specific plugin. I am rather referring to Vanilla default built-in infinite-scroll "More Discussions" or "More Comments" button. See attached picture below.

The button can be found by following this direction - Click on username - discussions (user discussions) or Comments (user comments) and then scroll down at the bottom of the page. There you will see either "More Discussions" or "More Comments" links powered by default infinite scroll.

My question is how can the infinite scroll be used on recent discussion page and comment pages which will eliminate the use of pagination (1, 2, 3, 4 ......)?

• Options

That would be a nice feature to have by default on the disscussions and category item list.
    That said, there is this plugin and you should also check this discussion.