HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

"Keep me signed in" option missing on Gopi Theme (Vanilla 2.3)

I absolutely love the Gopi theme, but when I use it on Vanilla 2.3 it's missing the option to "Keep me signed in" on the login screen. It seems like that option appears for every other theme I use, but not this one.

Tagged:

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited November 2016

Not sure why the author of this theme added the categories view in this theme. But that is not recommended.

Also the jQuery in the custom.js can cause problems

You need to change this$(document).ready(function()

To this jQuery(document).ready(function($)

As far as why something is not showing, you can inspect the element with a web inspector and see if it has display:none in the css code.

But it is a check box, and it might be affected by js . For faster help, please give out a link to your forum.

• wptolikwptolik Auroville

@lljan said:
    I absolutely love the Gopi theme, but when I use it on Vanilla 2.3 it's missing the option to "Keep me signed in" on the login screen. It seems like that option appears for every other theme I use, but not this one.

I hid the checkbox, but it by default is checked. If you want show it. You need to remove css class ".CheckBoxLabel" from file style.css in 44 line.

• wptolikwptolik Auroville

@vrijvlinder said:
    Also the jQuery in the custom.js can cause problems

Thanks for the advice. I fixed it.