Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Tried to make marks extension and now i can't load my forum O.o

edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Ok so I just tried to make the extension that mark posted on this topic: http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/3248/setting-categories-as-frontpage/

so when I uploaded a folder in the extensions folder and put a default.php with the code in it, my forum suddenly stopped loading. O.o so I then removed the whole folder with the file from the server and it still isn't loading! Is there somewhere else I can check to see what is wrong?

Comments

• Options
    Check out your conf/extensions.php file it might have become messed up. Do you get any error messages?
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    huh that's odd, all i had to do was re-upload my index.php file and it was the exact same one as the one on my server.. O.o wierd. problem solved thankfully!
  • Options
    I just tried that forum in IE and FF2 on xp and it works fine... You tried hard refreshing? (probably ctrl+f5)
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    MY STUFF NEVER FAILS!!
  • Options
    Yes Mark, that's right. Have a chewy toy!
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
This discussion has been closed.