Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Is this the right room for an argument?

Comments

• Quit infering that I'm bored, because I am not.
  • Yes you are!
  • Mini that was pretty bad british comedy

the only british comedy i like is faulty towers. its hilarious
  • That was the cream of British Comedy! I keep meaning to pick up the Monty Python box set. Fawlty Towers was good but I always preferred Monty Python.
  • Fawlty towers and monty python are done by the same guy. Theyre both excellent in their own right.
  • i haven't watched monty python. just the link u posted. from that video it looked pretty crappy comedy. hopefully the complete show is good.
  • "the only british comedy i like is faulty towers. its hilarious " faulty towers is great, no doubt, but if you get a chance you should watch The Office. now that is truly hilarious. i've always liked Father Ted as well.
  • Faulty towers is hilarious. The Office is great but sometime that can make me squirm.

What about the The Young Ones?

ps: Did you know that there is an American version of The Office?.
  • i don't know The Young Ones. there is a german version of The Office as well, called Stromberg or something, but it's just not the same. just saw a Mr Bean episode, you just have to love teddy...
  • Monty python is very..basic..humour. It's easy to hate it but if you like Fawlty towers i'd be surprised if you didnt find large chunks of it funny. It's more of a sketch set than a series of shows though. And there's a few feature length films. There's a stage show of it in london at the moment which is worth a visit too.
  • "i haven't watched monty python. just the link u posted. from that video it looked pretty crappy comedy."

"The argument" is just about my favourite comedy sketch of all time (thanks for the URL, Mini), so I guess it just proves once again that we're all different!
  • I have seen the American version of The Office. not the british one. the author of the british one came on Jey leno and said he doesn't like british comedy. he likes american comedy and that he made The office more like american comedy.
  • right now i'm watching Torchwood. British Scifi, A spinoff of Dr Who.
  • Anybody like Blackadder?
  • Ofcourse.
  • edited November 2006
    Blackadder is funny... but Rowan Atkinson seems marginally disappointing after seeing him as Mr. Bean.
This discussion has been closed.