Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Changing Vanilla folder name

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I was wondering if I change the folder name that contains my vanilla files, will it mess everything up with my site? I know i'll have to go into the settings tab and change the board link in there, and change the links on all my custom pages but will it mess up anything else if I change the folder name? I'd like to change it so it displays /forum/ in the site address instead of /Vanilla.1.0.1/

Comments

• Options
    Yes, it will mess everything up, I just tried to change mine today from /Forum/ to /Community/ and it had a fit lol
  • Options
    There are a whole ton of discussions about this...
  • Options
    all you have to do is change the conf/settings.php to reflect your changes in address
  • Options
    Is there a Vanilla FAQ? Something like this should go in the admin section.
  • Options
    Good point. I'll add it later when I'm bored at work and not in such a shitty mood.
  • Options
    I wanted to change the folder from Forum to forum. I changed settings.php and changed the path in the applications settings and it failed because the StyleSheets where still using the capital F. I had to go back to using Forum. Any Ideas?
This discussion has been closed.