Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Page Manager (Empty Space Before Content)

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I am trying to use Dokuwiki and the Page Manager extension to place it in to the vanilla theme...
Example

Currently I am just placing this into the Custom Page using the extension
<?php include('http://rivercity.waterski.org/wiki/doku.php?id=home'); ?>

The custom page works, it displays the wiki but has a space about half of the screen height before it displays it. Anyone know how to resolve this?

Comments

• It looks like there should be a logo there.
  • edited December 2006
    What do you mean a logo? its a big blank space?
  • I viewed the source in FF and thought it had a div for a logo. But I was wrong. What about the Hide/Show Panel? When you hide the panel, it displays fine. It's almost like something in that extension, is interpreting something wrong.
  • edited December 2006
    ok, I will try turning off extensions... sorry if i seems snippy or mad im just curious why people think things and why they suggest things...

It is weird that when you hide the panel it displays fine, could it be the width of the wiki page like i mentioned before?
  • I turned off the extensions that appear in the panel, this causes it to move to where it should be, but why does having something in the panel cause it to move down... (i need to have things in the panel) Can you think of a way to remedy this?
  • bump... is there a way to make it so the panel items dont move the page content down
  • how can I make it so the panel hider makes the panel hiden on a certain page?
This discussion has been closed.