Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Extensions.php is empty

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I deleted some folders of extensions I didnt need without deleting the entries from extensions.php, because I figured I could do it after... When I uploaded the updated version of the file, which was about 200kb it now shows up as a 0kb file, when I download it and look at it, it doesnt have anything in it... I have tried multiple times to upload the file and every time I refresh the file is empty again. I have deleted the file thinking it cant overwrite too, and it still comes up as a 0kb file after anything changes. Also get: Some problems were encountered Failed to read the extensions file:/home/waterski/public_html/rivercity/community/conf/extensions.php Any Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Just experimenting, but I decided to try deleting the rest of the conf files after backing them up and found that any file that I try to upload now becomes a 0kb file lol, sounds like a hosting issue!!!
  • Options
    I'd imagine the web user took ownership of the conf files (as it has to write them) so you cant properly delete/overwrite them. You'd need to get your hosting company to restore the correct permissions.
  • Options
    I talked to the guy in charge and he said there was quota and disk space issues or something... anyway he worked it all out and all I had to do was upload them again and it worked...
This discussion has been closed.