Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me

edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
YAY!

Comments

• Minisweeper, AKA old fart.

Happy birthday man!
  • y2kbgy2kbg New
    edited January 2007
    Congrats!!!!!
    so how many candles this year.... if you tell i will
  • Hot damn! Have a good one, mine was 2 days ago.
  • Haha! Happy birthday Mini!!! This reminds me of my Birthday extension I was working on... we're missing such a feature on this site :)
  • Happy Birthday Mini! How old are you now?

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago.. turned 24 :(
  • Don't get too drunk. You'll regret it in the morning.
  • Happy birthday!!!!
  • I'm 19 and yet to drink anything. Just off for lunch/shopping with the family and off for a meal with mates tonight. I never get too drunk though, I regretted it in the morning...and afternoon...and following morning...and following afternoon...and following morning (literally) a few years ago in Tenerife..kinda put me off a bit :)
  • Happy birthday Mini :)
  • Happy Birthday Mini. Making feel old at 26...
  • y2kbgy2kbg New
    edited January 2007
    if you tell i will......Im 15 and
    Happy Birthday!!!
  • I think the Birthday Boy deserves a icon next to his name as a gift to himself.(he is the only one in the the whole discussion that doesn't have one)
  • edited January 2007
    ^
    |--- 26 :P
  • happy birthday mini :-)
  • Bah, drink a shit load of booze! Just have a glass of water every third or so and your good to go.
  • One of my daughters is 18 and the other is 22. So, that will give you a clue to my ancientness. Hope you had a great birthday.
  • ...are they single? ;D
  • Of course they are, says an always-concerned father.
  • Feel free to whisper their mobile numbers! ;-) Jokes. Happy Birthday Mini!
This discussion has been closed.