Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Photo/Blog software recommendations

edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
So I'm going to New Zealand for 5 weeks at the start of April on a tour of both islands (I know, I know, how will you cope without me?!) and naturally I'm taking along my digital camera. It's expected to have internet access 'most days' so I figured it'd be good to set up a blog type site so people at home can follow me on my travels with a bit of a diary/gallery type thing. Basically I need a blog which i can attach photos to each entry, but ideally I'd like all the photos to be viewable in sequence (i.e. without having to go through each blog post) aswell. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Once you find good blog software your gonna link us Vanilla buddies to it right?
  • I was hoping this was gonna work the other way round.. :P
  • Any reason you don't want to use Flickr or Picassa?

Personally, I just use Vanilla with Attachments 1.4 and Chronological :-)
  • hahaha i meant once you get one set so us who have yet to goto New Zealand can see some cool pictures.
  • I've used Plogger and some other galleries which had (or have) WP plugins. However, I settled on a separate photo album script because I never found anything that worked exactly as I wanted it. If you use WP, there are a bunch of good plugins. You can check some out here.
This discussion has been closed.