Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Problems with Discussion Overview

Andy KAndy K
edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Oops, let me troubleshoot further and repost!

Comments

• Options
    Nevermind, fixed the original technical problem, but I wanted to ask a config question re Discussion Overview.

It looks like I'm having problems with displaying it in a seperate tab. I'm on Vanilla 1.1.1.

I enabled the extension, went to my profile (using the default vanilla theme/style), checked the "Display Discussion Overview in a seperate tab", reloaded my site, and couldn't see any changes. I'm assuming I should see "Discussion Overview" as its own tab, but instead the "Discussions" tab exhibits the Discussion Overview behavior (no new tab).

I'm using the Members tab, might that be causing issues?

Also, what I'd really like to do is configure this extension's Discussion Overview behavior so that the default for all users is to show this in a new tab, and the user from there can choose to NOT display it in a new tab. Any way to do that?

Thanks!
    -Andy
This discussion has been closed.