Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Mini's goin away!

edited May 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Just to give you guys a heads up I'm away for the next 5 weeks so dont get too worried if I'm not around all the time...
Catch you when I get back. Dont do anything too exciting without me!

Comments

• edited April 2007
    Have a nice time... doing your... stuff... Where do you go? not something unpleasant, like going in jail?
  • lol mini away from the forum for 5 weeks loooooooooooool. April Joke eh?
  • I'm headin down under to New Zealand :)
  • Down under? i thought that that place was in my backyard, Australia?
  • Yes, technically he's going "down" but not "under"! pic

Posted: Monday, 2 April 2007 at 12:14PM

• I'm thinkin of visitin the kiwis for schoolies...
  • Hi Guys!
    As most of you will have noticed I am indeed now back on line...i spent the past two days flicking through the 18 pages of discussions i missed out on while i was away and picked up a couple of interest. Sorry if I missed anything major or ignored anything but i got steadily less enthusiastic as time went on and a lot of comments blurred into one.
    In any case it seems like you guys coped fine without me so I'm gonna head to the US for a month...

Only kidding, unfortunately, I'll probably be kickin around as per until further notice and hopefully I'll be back up to speed soon.

For anyone who's interested, i had a fucking awesome time and pics/notes will probably be online as soon as I find the energy to organise them and put something together...
  • minicomeback?
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Down under? more like down and over :) hope you had fun and welcome back :)
  • glad you had a great trip.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    We will need pictures.
This discussion has been closed.