Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Style Sheet Path Error

edited June 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I recently deleted a discussion on my forum, and now my stylesheet path is messed up. I believe this is to do with my user account somehow, as when I log in as my testuser, everything appears find. From the page source: <link rel="shortcut icon" href="/newforum/themes/vanilla/styles/default/favicon.ico" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/newforum/themes/vanilla/styles/default/vanilla.css" media="screen" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/newforum/themes/vanilla/styles/default/vanilla.print.css" media="print" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/forums/extensions/ModTools/style.css" /> --- I had recently moved the directory of my site from newforum to forums (after we had finished the testing cycle). My conf/settings.php has been completely changed to use /forums. As I said, when I look at the same page source as my test user, I get: <link rel="shortcut icon" href="/forums/themes/vanilla/styles/default/favicon.ico" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/forums/themes/vanilla/styles/default/vanilla.css" media="screen" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/forums/themes/vanilla/styles/default/vanilla.print.css" media="print" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/forums/extensions/ModTools/style.css" /> so all the settings.php appears to be working. Again this make me think this is somehow related to the user file in the db? Also noticed when looking as my test user that my account-profile photo has gone missing. (jsut looked at source.. same problem, pointing to newforums/ ) this might be an extension issue.

Comments

• Solution to first problem: Looked at sql tables and in LUM_Style there was two entries... one pointing to newfourm. Edited to forum, and now page loads fine.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    edited June 2007
    if it's a duplicate entry for the same theme within LUM_Style, you can safely remove the duplicate without it really causing a big problem. The only thing you'll want to do afterwards is go to the settings tab, select Themes & Styles, then select the default theme and select the option to "Apply this style to all users" so everyone is updated and doesn't encounter the same issue.
This discussion has been closed.