Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

What are you getting for Christmas?

edited December 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Who has been good this year? What are you getting for the festive season?

I'll get the ball rolling, this is what my wife is getting me for Christmas.

Comments

• Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a vCal extension.

Thanks for putting up with me in my early years. You're cool that way.

pbear
  • Wanderer i prefer HarleyDavidson VRSCAW V-Rod http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content/Pages/2008_Motorcycles/2008_Motorcycles.jsp?locale=en_AU&swfsection=family&swffamily=vr I won't be getting anything for chritsmas
  • Hmmm, a Harley is nice to look at (and listen to) and spend all your spare time fixing what ails it.
    I know, I have friends who own Harleys, after every trip, something breaks, comes loose, bends, wears out or simply won't work.

I would not be brave enough to say this to their furry faces mind you, my Honda looks a million bucks and it is reliable, which is more important to me. The fact that the Harley boys look down their noses at me does not bother me at all, I get my last laugh as I ride home while they're on the phone trying to get someone to pick them up!
  • Nice bike! I'll get one eventually. A friend of mine has a Honda CBR 600, freaking awesome. My father has a Honda which looks just like that, don't remember the model though. Enjoy it! You guys have helmet laws down under?

And what extension is that images switch thing? Thats awesome.
  • Nice bike indeed, can't wait to run it in and really take it through its paces.

Yes of course we have helmet laws, do you think we are primitive in Australia :-)

We actually had seat belt laws before the US and most of Europe!

That "image switch thing" is not packed as an extension, it's hard-coded.

The developer lives here...
    http://vikjavev.no/highslide/
This discussion has been closed.