Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

I screwed up! Warning: main(): Failed opening .......

HortonHorton New
edited February 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
These 3 messages are at the top of my forum.

Warning: main(/home/content/C/o/y/Coyote07/html/vanillaforum/extensions/JQMedia/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/C/o/y/Coyote07/html/vanillaforum/conf/extensions.php on line 5

Warning: main(/home/content/C/o/y/Coyote07/html/vanillaforum/extensions/JQMedia/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/C/o/y/Coyote07/html/vanillaforum/conf/extensions.php on line 5

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/C/o/y/Coyote07/html/vanillaforum/extensions/JQMedia/default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/C/o/y/Coyote07/html/vanillaforum/conf/extensions.php on line 5

What the heck do I have to do to fix this. Note: I am techie but not a PHP programer. I was messing around with the upgrade and . . . . The forum is at http://ballofspray.com/vanillaforum/

Comments

• Options
    AHaaaa now I make it twice as bad . . . . . CRAP!
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    install once again the JQMedia extension. if nothing else i'll create an account on your forum and debug it myself.
  • Options
    or open conf/extensions.php and remove line 5.
  • Options
    Well I got things sort of working . . . am goint to readdress this in the JQMEDIA thead
This discussion has been closed.