Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Help! I broke my Vanilla

edited June 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
So I've been scouring the forum looking for the simple solution to making the Categories page my homepage - this has been discussed ad naseum, yet I haven't found the solution. In my Settings I thought I would try adding 'categories.php' to the file path of my Vanilla install - well, that really screwed things up because now I get a 404 when I try to click on something: "The requested URL /forums/pets/categories.phpcategories.php was not found on this server." Now it's adding 'categories.php' onto every URL and I don't know how to fix it because I can't even get back into my Settings page. Help! EDIT: I can now access my Settings page by going to: http://www.MYDOMAIN.com/forums/pets/settings.php?PostBackAction=Globals But when I correct the bad file path and click Save, I get the 404 error. Help!

Comments

• Options
    can you check directly your conf/settings.php where 'categories.php' is added and remove it from the setting?
  • Options
    JUST did that as you must have been typing your post. Yes - in conf directory in the setting.php file I was able to make the change and now all is well. SOLVED. Thank you.
  • Options
    great! ;)
This discussion has been closed.