Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

error after setup

edited July 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
hi all how r u iam new in using Vanilla 1.4 i take a free host on 12gbfree.com i build mew mysqldatabase and mysqluser i uploaded all files and folders to the host after that i launched the installer and success to connect database and create tables and settings and finishing succesfully after that when i tried to start my new forum it gives me errors like : Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to access /www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/library/People/People.Class.Authenticator.php in /www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 32 Warning: include(/www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/library/People/People.Class.Authenticator.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 32 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/library/People/People.Class.Authenticator.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 32 Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to access /www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/library/People/People.Class.Session.php in /www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 33 Warning: include(/www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/library/People/People.Class.Session.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 33 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/library/People/People.Class.Session.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 33 Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to access /www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/library/People/People.Class.User.php in /www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 34 Warning: include(/www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/library/People/People.Class.User.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 34 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/library/People/People.Class.User.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/12gbfree.com/z/a/q/zaqazik/htdocs/appg/init_vanilla.php on line 34 A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message The "Authenticator" class referenced by "Authenticator" does not appear to exist. Affected Elements ObjectFactory.NewObject(); For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs and now iam here ... please can any one help me?? thank you for all

Comments

• Hi. Please double check all files in library/people are correctly uploaded.
This discussion has been closed.