Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Filebrowser persistant link

edited March 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
How would I go about making a persistant link to a gallery in Filebrowser? For example, my /images directory has the following directories: 2002 2003 2004 2005 Let's say under 2005 I had: Good Better Best How could I get a permanent link to 2005/Good? Obviously, since filebrowser creates the links dynamically, any new directory will cause the links to be off and not work correctly. Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    apache mod_rewrite perhaps?
  • Options
    thats quite an interesting idea actually. I'd just stick FB into the dir and browse straight to it, but being able to browse by DIR name would be quite useful.
  • Options
    Yeah. This is my problem too. I'm running sort of a photo blog type thing, so I link from my blog to FB. When I add dir's that are before the linked dir then link will obviously change. What now?? Is there a little php index that could do this? Any php coders out there? Ok that was a bit rhetorrical.
This discussion has been closed.