Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

HELP....Please

I just did an upgrade from 1.1.5 a to the current version, now my forum is all messed up. What did I do wrong....HELP. http://www.lensaunders.com/peanuts/forum84/

Comments

• Options
    OK, I am going to go back to the 1.1.5 a version. Can anyone tell me what files I need to upgrade to get to the current version? I don't want to mess it up again. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    OK, I have figured out that when I upgrade one of the following extensions, it is causing the problem, as it may not be compatible in some way. LowCalVanilla AutoLinks Quotations HTML Formatter I just downgraded from the current version to my old 1.1.5 a, and it worked fine again until I just upgraded those 4 extensions. Anybody have any explanation for this? Very frustrating. Edit: Just upgraded to the current version, but now I am afraid to upgrade all my extensions. What should I do? Edit: OK, it was the low cal vanilla extension causing this. Not sure why, but that was the reason.