HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Addons browsing broken?

edited April 2010 in Feedback
Hi, I'm trying to filter the addons from here:
http://vanillaforums.org/addons

But no matter what I click on (Show only themes, Order by popular, etc) the list is always the same.
Tagged:

Comments

• Extra info that might help: Now that I've signed in it works. When I sign out it doesn't work anymore.
  • this has become a common issue, have you tried clearing your cashe
  • I'd never visited the site before and even tried with another browser (I was on chrome at first, then used firefox) so it's not a cache issue.
  • lucluc ✭✭
    Extra info that might help: Now that I've signed in it works. When I sign out it doesn't work anymore.
    @Guillaume: That's good info.
    Because it worked for most people in here, but a few reports said it wasn't working.
    I guess that's the root cause of it not working properly.
  • phdphd
    edited June 2010
    Same here, with Firefox on a linux and a windows box. Only works when logged in. Took some time to figure.
  • I installed "IPblocker" extention, and know I get the following Error: Warning:

main(/home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/extensions/IPBlocker/default.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/conf/extensions.php on line 21

Warning: main(/home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/extensions/IPBlocker/default.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/conf/extensions.php on line 21

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/extensions/IPBlocker/default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/w/e/e/weedshack/html/MedicalMarijuana_DispensaryLocator/conf/extensions.php on line 21

PLEASE HELP - How do I Fix this?