Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2.0 RC2

2»

Comments

• @mark Its a big way of updating will you be making an easier way like just an upgrade.php file in future?
  • Agreed - this seems like an onerous upgrade process. Will this be made easier in the future?
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    We've got plans for a very nice Updater in the future, but we're pretty focused on getting the guts of V2 stable and released before we start working on what could be considered 'extras'. Know what I mean?

I know the upgrade is kinda rough right now, so fear not, it will get attention.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    Why worry about upgrading when the final release isn't even out yet? If that's the case you shouldn't have installed it...especially not for a live site.

They clearly said this its still a work in progress, so if upgrading is going to be an issue don't bother installing it...just wait till the first stable release. my 2 cents
    I'm just happy we finally have something to play with...Vanilla 2 is awesome so far, I'm so happy that development is going smoothly now
  • @ALL

Any word on when 2.0 will be release. Just a general idea, like 1 week, 1 month, 1 year from now.
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Somewhere in the '1 month' range.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

Woohoo!
  • I like the sound of that!!
  • Hi

I have downloaded vanilla 2

And i have put the database information

But i can not restore a database forum !!

Empty forum topics !!

Forum is new !!

Whe ?

I want restoring my forum database ( topic , post and user )

Please help me
    Well, RC3 is out now!