Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

NewsMailer

edited July 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
NewsMailer

Comments

• I get that!

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /home/.hauser/iddover/favshare.com/foro/extensions/Notify/default.php on line 224
  • remove the &in front of the $Context at line 224 and the error should be away
  • I get an error when I try to send emails to the users of my community:

The error occurred on or near: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead

What should I do?
  • Hmmm I get no love with this extension -- I compose a message, but after I send it, I'm spat out into a 404 'page doesn't exist' error :(

(and none of the messages get sent)
  • i get the same error as VZX!
  • works perfectly :D
    thank you!
  • Either this extension does not like me, or my ISP is playing pranks on me.
    Either way, I remain silent on the email-front
  • I noticed an error in my server log caused by this extension. It appears to be trying to use a CSS file called style.css. However, this is not included in the download.

Therefore, do you have this css file?

Cheers,

D.
  • Works perfectly!!! Thanks ;)
  • Is there a way to send HTML messages with this extension? I really need this function. Thanks