Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Poll

13»

Comments

• I've contacted the author and will let you guys know the status of this cool extension as soon as he replies.
  • @fuge: thank you. Browsing through this thread, you will see that there are a few rather *major* issues with the Poll extension, which really need to be solved in order for it to be truly useful, including: * being able to CLOSE the poll * being able to turn off notifications Many thanks in advance for keeping us up-to-date with what's happening with this.
  • How can I use "Global Preference Setting" to set "Turn off Poll Notifications" of all my users to off
  • this addon would be perfect if only there was the option to show/hide results without having to actually vote. could someone help me with modification?
  • "How can I use "Global Preference Setting" to set "Turn off Poll Notifications" of all my users to off"' Wow do I need this too!
  • I think we (I) just need the text to use the tool. SInce I am no a Php programer, Global Preference Setting is kinda useless. It is cool but am just a silly user....
  • how is it going, wetcircle?
  • This extension doesn't work for me... I've added a poll in the poll management, but it's not showing up anywhere. :S
  • Jazzman, is there any way to get a page that lists the results of past polls?

Thanks
  • when I remove the extension from the server, the check boxes are still displayed inside of "Roles and Permissions" page. Exhausted all my skills (which are very few) trying to remedy this. I'm using Vanilla v.1.1.5a.
  • Is there a possibility to add a link "go to poll" under the active poll in the panel? thanks