Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Norwegian Language Pack

edited August 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Norwegian Language Pack

Comments

• There are problems with this one. I have a new updated version, if anyone is interested.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Upload it!
  • I talked to original poster. He isnt active any more. Do I upload mine as a standalone? And another question. In mine I have added definitions for a few add-ons. Should I keep those in? shouldnt take too much space, and handy for when a user installs these add-ons..
  • Mark is there a way we can reassign ownership of addons on the addons site? Seems a bit daft having to duplicate things...
  • Mark?
  • hmm for the life of me I cant figure out where to post this language file or extentions.. is there some secret button somewhere I am missing?
  • On the add-ons page, there's a link in red saying Add New. Fill all the fields out, and under "What type of add-on are you uploading", choose Language. That's it! :)
  • and here it is : http://lussumo.com/addons/index.php?PostBackAction=AddOn&AddOnID=273
This discussion has been closed.