Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

SubCategories

123457»

Comments

• Sorry if this has been answered before but I don't see my subcategories in the list of categories. Why not? How to fix?
  • Also waiting for new updates on the sub categories features.
  • I'm a bit confused about this extension. It seems that I could have done the same thing without installing the application. on my site the subcategories are just new regular categories with "-" in front of them. Did I do something wrong here or how does this add create something new? Sorry just very confused here :(
  • Just so you know, if a subcategory name contains an ampersand (&) the subcategory does not display.
  • The - Sub-Category is placed above the Main-Category Header or Title So any fix for placing the Main-Category header(title) above the - Sub-Category.
  • how the default.php in sub-categories is linked to categories.php?
  • Probably a simple answer but when I click on a category in the 'Categories' up comes the sub-categories followed by the category forum itself... How do i change that so that the category forum is at the top?
  • Hello! I have established subcategories 0.2.3, but I do not understand how to use ((tell how to add subcategories?