Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Blogger

124»

Comments

• I'll update the theme soon with your images path changes.
    Thanks!
  • Removing "clear:both;" from this line (172) in Blogger's vanilla.css worked for me
    this worked for me also. great theme!
  • Just an update for menu.php to accommodate Vanilla 1.1.5, please overwrite menu.php with this:

<?php // Note: This file is included from the library/Vanilla/Vanilla.Control.Menu.php class. $this->CallDelegate('PreHeadRender'); echo '<div id="Header"> <a name="pgtop"></a> <div id="Nav"> <ul>'; while (list($Key, $Tab) = each($this->Tabs)) { echo '<li'.$this->TabClass($this->CurrentTab, $Tab['Value']).'><a href="'.$Tab['Url'].'" '.$Tab['Attributes'].'>'.$Tab['Text'].'</a></li>'; } echo '</ul> </div> <div id="Session">'; if ($this->Context->Session->UserID > 0) { echo str_replace('//1', $this->Context->Session->User->Name, $this->Context->GetDefinition('SignedInAsX')) . ' (<a href="' . FormatStringForDisplay(AppendUrlParameters( $this->Context->Configuration['SIGNOUT_URL'], 'FormPostBackKey=' . $this->Context->Session->GetCsrfValidationKey() )) . '">'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('SignOut').'</a>)'; } else { echo $this->Context->GetDefinition('NotSignedIn') . ' (<a href="' . FormatStringForDisplay(AppendUrlParameters( $this->Context->Configuration['SIGNIN_URL'], 'ReturnUrl='. urlencode(GetRequestUri(0)))) . '">'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('SignIn').'</a>)'; } echo '<a class="Skip" href="#Skip">Skip</a></div></div>'; $this->CallDelegate('PreBodyRender'); echo '<div id="Container">'; ?>

I'll update the theme as soon as get a chance.
  • Uploaded version 1.5 of Blogger.
  • Hi, is there a way to get the psd files for the calendars and the folders images? Thank you.
  • I am using Blogger 1.5 and in Firefox 3.05 on Ubuntu, it leaves a huge gap above the Discussions, Categories and Users. Can you please advise also how I can change the logo on the login pages and subsequent sections? Thank you very much.
  • Anyone have any problems using FCKeditor or Tinymce with this theme? I cant get either of them to work!
  • Hey guys, I'm a fairly new user of the vanilla forum. We loaded the Blogger theme on our site and I was wondering how to move the forum title and logo above the menu? We've been digging around the CSS trying to identify what controls the location of these two items but have been unsuccessful so far. I'd be very appreciative of anyone who can help me out. Thanks.
  • I downloaded and added this to my themes folder but even though it allows me to select it, the theme is not correctly applying. It just looks like vanilla default with some screwy text. what am I doing wrong????
  • I like the theme, any plans to do it for Vanilla 2?