Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Low-Cal Vanilla

123457»

Comments

• it's awesome! but not working with lightgallery and Dplayer :(
  • It is probably related to that: http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/6926/3/lowcal-vanilla/#Comment_89794
  • am i supposed to add this code somewhere in extension? sorry for this dummy question if it is so :)
  • lightgallery is working for me (Vanilla 1.1.5 + Low-Cal 0.5.2 + LightBox 2.03.3 - c + LightGallery 0.0.1). Try to empty the Low-Cal cache and set LOWCALVANILLA_VERSION in conf/settings.php to: $Configuration['LOWCALVANILLA_VERSION'] = '0.5.2.1';Also in the LightBox extension settings page, try to save again the js and css.

For D-player, I will post the bug fix on the D-player discussion.
  • i noticed that with default lightbox css and js it's ok, but if i change it trough set_list - something happens and image opens without effect in a page simply. Dinoboff, thanks & respect :)
  • Can this place the css in one file? It doesn't appear so. I've packed the javascript for each extension that doesn’t do this already.

grep is your friend.