Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanbook

Comments

• well assembled, like a facebook clone,

good job lipa
  • Thank you :] Oh, and BTW, thanks guys for your donaions! Really appreciate it!
  • I think the password has being changed
  • I think this is the most stylish, practical and beautiful theme I have seen to date and certainly the only one I would even consider using myself.

Well done Darek image
  • i get this with the version 1.2:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
  • Have you uploaded the whole theme? I can't see e.g. vanilla-ie.css on your server so maybe there are some other files you haven't updated?
  • that is possible, but that is firefox but i will check again thanks
  • This theme rocks! Thank you for all your hard work. I have been hacking the color/styles to fit my own needs ;) but I love the layout! http://www.guildmojo.org/moot/ << still a work in progress ;)
  • This is not an issue with this excellent theme, just that, when signing in it still says...

Lussumo Vanilla, Swell, and People Copyright © 2001-2006
  • @johnnyFire - that is pretty nice too ^_^
  • So i've been editing this theme quite a bit, and love it.. except I can't figure out why the AccountHistory isn't populating? Anyone have any ideas? **Edit** Didn't realize it required the Role History plugin. Installed and it works! Thanks!
  • JohnnyFive, there is a sstyling issue in the hot discussions view in your forum, I don't know if for the default VanBook theme is the same or not:

the tab showing "All Discussions : Hot Discussions" is smaller than the width of the text
  • miquel: Thanks! I had that fixed on my local machine, but forget to sync it. Only way I could find around that was to set a default width for that box. Anyone else run into this issue, or find a fix for it?
  • I'm aware of that issue and it will be fixed :]
  • you're great mate!
  • I've hacked your theme up enough now that any updates you release are going to *suck* for me to try and integrate again.. but either way, thought i'd point somet out that I don't understand and seems odd. You have it set, or maybe it's just Vanilla, to aadd your vanilla-ie.css after every stylesheet included.. That seems kind of odd, couldn't you just include it at the end of all the others? Example: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/moot/themes/Vanbook/styles/mojo/vanilla.css" media="screen" /> <!--[if IE]> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="themes/Vanbook/styles/default/vanilla-ie.css" media="screen" type="text/css" /> <![endif]--> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/moot/themes/Vanbook/styles/mojo/vanilla.print.css" media="print" /> <!--[if IE]> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="themes/Vanbook/styles/default/vanilla-ie.css" media="screen" type="text/css" /> <![endif]--> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/moot/extensions/JQThickBox/thickbox-3.1.css" /> <!--[if IE]> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="themes/Vanbook/styles/default/vanilla-ie.css" media="screen" type="text/css" /> <![endif]--> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/moot/extensions/Signatures/style.css" /> <!--[if IE]> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="themes/Vanbook/styles/default/vanilla-ie.css" media="screen" type="text/css" /> <![endif]-->
  • Thanks for pointing that out! Must've put it in a wrong place. Can't fix it right now - I'm on vacation, away from my laptop. I'll take a look at it as soon as I'm back.
  • thank you! this is absolutely fantastic... i have one problem and its kiiiillllling me... ive been going through code on all os this theme trying to fix it but i just cant seem to find where you set the parameters for this one spot...

the spot that displays who made the last comment and when, well its supposed to have the grey lines above and below it just like the rest of the row that the discussion it refers to has... but it doesnt... please help me fix this... i think it has something to do with the huge space between the two lines.
  • oops, sorry for mucking up the width of this page!
  • Sorry guys for the lack of updates/fixes - I'm kind of short in time lately. However I'm keeping in mind all of your requests (and things I want to change) and as soon as possible I'll release another version (this weekend maybe).