Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Last RSS for Vanilla

oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010Switzerland ✭✭
edited June 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Last RSS for Vanilla

Comments

• How do I install this?
  • got it.. just like a simple plugin. You have to remember to change the link in the default.php!
  • oliverraduneroliverraduner Contributing to Vanilla since 2010 Switzerland ✭✭
    @Alexander25 yes, some manual work is needed. But I will address this in one of the next releases. Glad you got it working yourself.
  • RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    Not sure what this does?
    @Raize This Plugin will show the latest posts of an RSS-Feed address in your Vanilla Forum (in a separate box in the sidepanel).
  • ntuyelikntuyelik New
    edited April 2011
    @oliverraduner nice plugin,thanks,it also accepts .xml links to show feeds.
    Is it possible to add a setting to limit feed numbers? For example max : 5 etc...
    I disabled it because it takes too much time to load rss feeds from my vanilla forum, what's the default feed address for custom vanilla forums?
    @ntuyelik Thanks for the positive Feedback. I'll add your request to limit the amount of feeds in the new release.
  • Will this plugin work for 2.0.17.10?