Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

SkysaBar 1.4

ithcyithcy New
edited September 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
This plugin was forked from @matt531320's Skysa plugin with some improvements: you can enter your Skysa ID from the Dashboard (no config file editing needed), and user photos from from your vanilla work in the Skysa chat room.

Please ask any questions in this thread.
Tagged:

Comments

• RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    thanks man, appreciate u taking the time to release this
  • No problem, it was a learning experience for me :)
  • ithcyithcy New
    edited September 2010
    uploaded v1.3 - fixed some references to the old Skysa plugin. you may have to re-enter your Skysa ID. You can also go into conf/config.php and remove the line $Configuration['Plugins']['Skysa']['SkysaID'] = 'whatever'if it exists, but it's not really necessary. just cleanup.
  • I get a 404 error when I try to go to the Skysa settings (to enter the ID) in the dashboard. This worked fine in 1.2 but doesn't seem to work for me in 1.3.
  • Thanks. I'll check it out. You can just put $Plugins['Skysa']['SkysaID'] = 'yourskysaid'; in conf/config.php for the time being.
  • Uploaded v1.4 with a fix for that. Would you mind trying the new version?
  • edited October 2010
    Works great! thx ;).
  • edited January 2011
    @ithcy when logged out, the bar isn't shown. Is there a way to alter this progamatically to display the bar to non-logged in users?

Also, if displayed to non-logged in users - what is the effect and response from the Skysa bar when they try to load the chat room?