Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[NOTICE] vanillaforums.org and the addons site are being updated

ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi all. Just a heads up that we will be updating the code on vanillaforums.org and the addons site today. I've been getting changes in place mainly on the addons site so that addons are better checked when being uploaded. So now when you upload an addon you won't enter its information like name, description, version etc, but that will be read from the info array. This is all to better facilitate addons checking for updates and whatnot.

Also being changed is the way locales are being accepted to the addons site. Since locale packs never really had a structure to them I've added support for a structure similar to other addons where locales are put in the /locales folder and can be enabled/disabled in the dashboard. Current locale packs can be easily converted to the new format and I'll link to help on that once I get it up.
Tagged:

Comments