Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Works like a charm on V 2.0.9

RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Thanks man, it works really well! Nice and simple, light weight and just the right tools that are needed

Comments

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP
    Glad you like it :)
  • SS ✭✭
    jQuery exists in Garden js/library. You dont need include it again from another source.
    You are right...I will make the change!
  • RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    I can also add that this plugin is compatible and works well with the Image Resizer plugin (in Vanilla 2.0.9)
  • Solid start, man! Nice work!

I've tried all the others in the addons section, and this is the simplest and least buggy in the time I've used it. Really appreciate it!

I do have one question though... Is there a way to get it work show up on the textarea when you edit an existing message / comment? You know what I'm talking about?
  • I also seem to be having some issues with the MIU toolbar sticking around when I click "Preview". Thoughts on that as well?
    edited October 2010
    @manovotny these are two issues I am aware of but I have yet to be successful on. I am working on some other projects at the moment, but I hope to have sometime this weekend to revisit. If anyone has suggestions in the meantime, don't be shy;)
  • simply came to say: @adriansonline , thank YOU !
  • hi, i have tried to edit set.js for displaying only Bold, Italic and link with no success. Any idea?
  • I do have one question though... Is there a way to get it work show up on the textarea when you edit an existing message / comment? You know what I'm talking about?
    For me it doesn't appear above the comment box that shows up at the bottom of a thread, either (I think that's what you're talking about).
    @Shmizzle

For me it doesn't appear above the comment box that shows up at the bottom of a thread, either (I think that's what you're talking about).
    I cannot replicate this issue. Works for me on latest version of Vanilla and on demo theme. Sorry. Manovotny's issue is one I know about. What he is saying is when he edits a message he does not get the toolbar. I am not sure on why that is, so I welcome suggestions--that's the beauty of open source :)
    hi, i have tried to edit set.js for displaying only Bold, Italic and link with no success. Any idea?
    yes, make sure you edit /markitup/sets/html/set.js ---there might be a cache hiding your changes.
  • @adriansonline well, i did reload it sometimes and it is not related to cache. Would you mind to test by your side a new set.js for displaying simply bold, italic, image and link for example?