Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Customized Navigation Bar (How to code username for each user?)

ntuyelikntuyelik New
edited April 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
By using pockets plugin I modified the top navigation bar on my test forum (http://herkesuzman.com/hutest)
<div id="UpBar"> <div align=right> <a href="/hutest/dashboard/settings" target="_blank"><b>Dashboard</b></a> <span class="lsep">|</span> <a href="/profile"><b>Username?</b></a <span class="lsep">|</span> <a href="/hutest/entry/signout/STQW5N8I64MK?Target=discussions"> <b>Logout&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</b></a> </span> </div>
Which controller should I use for viewing specific "username" for each user instead of standard Username1 What should I put instead of /profile to view user's profile?

Comments

• lucluc ✭✭
    I'd say you will need to prepend /profile with /hutest as it doesn't get to be created by v2.
  • but it's not enough to write /hutest/profile to get Username link on the navigation bar.
  • lucluc ✭✭
    That's enough for here or my own forum (even though not installed in a subdirectory), if your others links are working OK, it should be OK too, what happens ?
  • ok it's my fault, it works properly.
    I got some worng pieces in the link of original code.