Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

categories/discussions do not display "announcements"

battersbatters New
edited June 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
When I use the on site form: Homesite -> "Categories & Discussions", to appear on the main page of 5 posts in each category, forum, then stop working message marked "announcements."
They do not appear on the home page, and lost the button "More", which is located after 5 posts forum category in which the message is marked as "advertisement."
Instead, on the main page there is a category 4 posts, which uses ad disappears button "More" and violated the markup (the interval between the categories of the forums)
how fix
Tagged:

Best Answer

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    I'm sorry, it's tough to read your English so I can't quite figure out what you are asking.

There was a bug when viewing /categories/discussions where the "More" button wasn't showing when you had an announcements. That's been fixed in our current unstable build.

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓
    I'm sorry, it's tough to read your English so I can't quite figure out what you are asking.

There was a bug when viewing /categories/discussions where the "More" button wasn't showing when you had an announcements. That's been fixed in our current unstable build.
  • battersbatters New
    edited June 2011
    excuse me I am using google translator

this bug when viewing cat/discuss when had an announcements fixed in what build? unstable build is beta 2.0.18?
  • @batters : no excuses necessary, google translator is good, but not optimal (first beer is for you ;-))
    @Todd : same question as batters has, but in some different form : is unstable build 1 version beyond beta2 (as in : RC)?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• lucluc ✭✭
    unstable is currently after b2, there is RC tag yet.