Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Mass email - newspost to my members

uniclueuniclue New
edited June 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
How can I / is there a plugin?

I wan't to send a E-mail to all my members at my forum. Is there a way to do that yet?
Tagged:

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    We don't have a way to do this. This is a sort of internal debate here as we don't want our software to label us as spammers.
  • @Todd, I'm curious - what's the "Subscribe to the VanillaForums.org Newsletter" option under Edit My Account on user profiles attached to? Is it an add-on solely for vanillaforums.org?
  • ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    The vanillaforums.org newsletter is managed through constant contact.
  • I believe if you have opt in at signup and opt out in every email then it would not be considered spamming. Cmiiw.
  • How come you think I would spam my users?
  • Hi all! Can anyone suggest some good email service providers who can provide good Email creation, sending, reporting features etc.? Good tech support would be an added advantage.
  • I'm a newbie and these people here took care of evreything for me, from installation to tech support . They offer very good email solutions too. try it out.
    http://massmail4u.info
  • Hi raghawa! I suppose you have answered that for me, that's by looking at your answer..Thanks so much i'll check out your suggestion...