Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Nie działa

edited July 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Te tłumaczenie nie działa! Włączam a i tak wszystko jest po ANG!!!!
Tagged:

Answers

• edited August 2011
    Helo! Polish Locale is quite good translated but as lop16 said it is not working - could the author of the translation sade some light on us please?
  • Hi! I think I found the solution - in definitions.php there is an error in naming 'LocaleKey':

$LocaleInfo['LocaleKey'] = array( // The locale key must match the folder the locale is in.

It is 'Polski' - but should be 'polski' - and it have to match the folder the locale is in (so the folder name should be polski - rename the folder to a phrase with only alphanumeric characters (no spaces, dashes, etc). Example: "polski")

I did just that - and cleared the .ini files in your /cache folder after adding a new translation file - cache folder is in vanilla installation folder on the server (via FTP).

Now it works like a charm.

Thanks to the translator for a good job.
  • w11kubaw11kuba New
    edited August 2011
    Może autor zaktualizuje plik, bo wystarczy zmienić jedną litrerę i nie będzie już wielu, wielu kłopotów.

Oczywiście spolszczenie bez zastrzeżeń. Dzięki.

Maybe author could update this locale, because it makes problems. I think it isn't difficult to change one letter.

The translation is very good. Thanks.
  • Yup, it works now. Some of the translated words sound funny though, like "kokpit" ;-)
  • AvaineAvaine New
    edited March 2012

Works good with fix by StudioZ2.

// Ye, kokpit :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0g2n5TXxRM

• Działa po powyższej poprawce, ale tłumaczenie jest słabej jakości... (tak czy inaczej dzięki za 'bazę'...)

• Polish language is still not working, although I used your instructions
    //
    język polski nadal nie działa, chociaż zastosowałem wasze wskazówki

Kiedy postawiłem vanille pierwszy raz dla testów jakoś mi się udało zmienić na jezyk polski a teraz postawiłem forum jeszcze raz i nie działa, dziwne

When I put vanille to test the first time I somehow managed to change the Polish language forum and now I put more time and does not work, strange

• MI też nie działa.