Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Where can we submit fixes/ideas to this plugin.

edited June 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi Todd,

Great idea with this plugin. There are a couple of things I didn't like and or were just not working correctly that I modified the plugin to do what I think would be expected behavior. For example, ALL discussions were still showing 'Accept Reject' , as well as duplicate notifications, and little details like that.

Is there a github or similar where I could see the latest version and submit some fixes if they are needed/desired?
Tagged:

Comments

• Having looked at the github site, I'm unable to confirm if the issue raised above (ALL discussions showing Accept and Reject even if discussion is not set as a Question) and the ability to have two approved answers in the same discussion has been raised, resolved or tracked? Am I missing something obvious?
    thanks,
  • lucluc ✭✭
    From discussions from here, it seems already possible to have 2 comments as accepted answer.
  • Hi, Looking at the github site above, i could see a new version has been coded for Q&A which seems to fix the problem of all discussions showing accept/reject, but this does not seem to have been published to vanillaforums.org. have I just jumped the gun, or should be on the site?
  • lucluc ✭✭
    Q&A requires 2.0.18, and this version is not released yet.
    So it makes sense that it's not on the addon site yet.