Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

PHP Fatal error: Class 'MediaModel' not found

edited May 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I just got my copy of Vanilla running and extracted the FileUpload plugin. When I try to activate it, I get an error that says "PHP Fatal error: Class 'MediaModel' not found"

Does it require something else?

Comments

• Had a similar problem when I upgraded from 1.4.0 to FileUpload 1.5.1.

Got this message whenever I tried to open a thread that contained uploads:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Gdn_Upload::Parse() in FileUpload/class.mediamodel.php on line 42.

I updated all the permissions but continued to have the same problem. I'd certainly appreciate any suggestions.
  • Same problem here. Debian, Nginx and php5-cgi. I installed the latest stable from a couple of days ago, checked my permissions everywhere, and get the following error.log in nginx when I try an upload:

2011/10/13 14:47:19 [error] 17141#0: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Gdn_Upload::Parse() in /var/www/forum/plugins/FileUpload/class.fileupload.plugin.php on line 716" while reading response header from upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: example.org, request: "POST /forum/index.php?p=/post/upload/UploadAttachment_1 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:5007", host: "www.example.org", referrer: "http://www.example.org/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/4/le-bistrot-cest-quoi"

Note that the PHP upload itself works fine, my users are uploading their profile pictures without any issue.
  • I just updated to 2.0.18.1, updated to FileUpload 1.5.2, then disabled FileUpload in the dashboard, then reenabled it. Now it's working perfectly.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    I just updated to 2.0.18.1, updated to FileUpload 1.5.2, then disabled FileUpload in the dashboard, then reenabled it. Now it's working perfectly.
    Glad to hear it, thanks for reporting back.