Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Penny Arcade Theme

422422 Developer MVP
edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I keep looking at this theme and then seeing people on here ask about it .. so wondered if we did a version, : -

1. would the powers that be allow it, providing its all fresh code and look and feel.

2. what you would be prepared to pay for a theme like this , I am thinking as a theme it has to be circa $22.00 mark minimum.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Tagged:

Comments

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

i guess it should be close to $30 only theme and customization charges - additional

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• $30 feels right, I can't wait to see what you guys will create!

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

The Penny Arcade theme, like all private themes, is copyrighted by the owner. Doing a PA-inspired theme is of course fine as long as assets & code aren't copied. Obviously the designer should bring their own ideas to the table and not simply copy the entire look & feel.

• Lincoln is right. In fact many theme developers ask you more money to design an unique theme. Taking inspiration is different from grabbing the code.