Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Plugins are not working after upload

13»

Answers

• Dumped explorer history. Did nothing to help. Still need advice. THANK YOU.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    Answer ✓

I'd definitely go down the route of re-installing Vanilla in a new folder, and linking that to your current database.

If you still have problems after that, it is then almost certainly something on your webserver, rather than in Vanilla.

• I JUST GOT KUDOS TO WORK!!!!! THANKS TO ALL!

The fix was to dump history, shut down computer, and start over.

• Whu, I did try that last night... I guess it was working once I moved the file, I just couldn't SEE the changes until I dumped history.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    Answer ✓

Huzzah!

You're welcome.

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP
    Answer ✓

FYI-- any plugins which when opened have a macos folder in them should be opened with a more robust zip utility such as 7-zip. then you will get the real contents, uncorrupted.

I have encountered this numerous times and the files you get out of one of these archives using the default windows zipping utilities are usually garbage.

• hbf, thank you! I will keep this in mind if I have any troubles. It wouldn't be too hard to delete them all and re-install but right now they seem to be working. I think I'll download the software though for future use. Might have been the reason the file structure was out of whack in the first place. is 7-zip free?