Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Install Problems

edited March 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

When I try to install in folder was error

Fatal error: Class 'PasswordHash' not found in /home/sk136022/public_html/library/core/class.passwordhash.php on line 31

this is my php ver. http://rondelek.de/info.php

Best Answers

• x00x00 MVP
    edited January 2012 Answer ✓

Please don't tag with help,me,please. that is not very useful or meaningful tags. Also use a more descriptive title next time, so other people can find this.

Usually when a class can't find something it is usually becuase that file/folder hasn't been copied over properly. Unless you have seen it working prior to this.

I would try to copy the forum folder again. You need to make sure everything get copied.

If you have moved or renamed the folder, and it had been working prior, you need to delete the .ini files in cache.

grep is your friend.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    Answer ✓

@skorpits

What have you tried to do since @x00 replied?

Have you tried to a fresh install of Vanilla in a different folder?

Answers

• x00x00 MVP
    edited January 2012 Answer ✓

Please don't tag with help,me,please. that is not very useful or meaningful tags. Also use a more descriptive title next time, so other people can find this.

Usually when a class can't find something it is usually becuase that file/folder hasn't been copied over properly. Unless you have seen it working prior to this.

I would try to copy the forum folder again. You need to make sure everything get copied.

If you have moved or renamed the folder, and it had been working prior, you need to delete the .ini files in cache.

grep is your friend.

• steal not working :-(

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    Answer ✓

@skorpits

What have you tried to do since @x00 replied?

Have you tried to a fresh install of Vanilla in a different folder?

• My Total commander change big letters turned into small letters. thanks guys
    Sorry for my english it's not my mother tounge :-D