Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

File Upload always shows Uploading.... and never finished

124»

Comments

• Domos123Domos123 New
    edited January 2012

ghita3001 said:

Yes you help. This is the solution that fixed the error for me. Thanks.

evolucja said:
    I successfully solved this issue. The problem is that it does work only with default theme. If you're using public_vforg theme you have to make sure that your footer part in default.master.tpl looks like:
    <div id="Foot"> <div><span>By Vanilla</span></div> {asset name="Foot"} </div>
    There must be tag inside. After some experiments with footer part all plugin that I had problems with started working.

Hope it'll help you too.

Is this the same for php themes?

• edited January 2012

If "we" have to alter and change to code, why is this approved? I'm not a developer, I'm someone who needs a simple forum and addons that work. Please un-approve !!

I changed the "foot" and no upload. Man this really sucks!!!

• moensmoens New
    edited February 2012

It appears that this extension is written against the core lib, "class.upload.php" from the git repo here: https://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/blob/master/library/core/class.upload.php (>= commit 568b14e262)

so... heh, what I did was copied that file from git into my 2.0.16... ;P

...yeah, not the best idea in the world. lol... but it worked. That file has the Parse() and the Urls() methods and a couple other necessary goodies.

Bottom line is that the FileUpload addon as of 1.4.4 I think requires 2.0.17 or greater!

• Hey,
    I'm having the same problem, I just get the upload bar and that's it as well, it never goes further than that, it was working in a more standard theme but now I am using the "Joie" theme and now its not working for some reason. I have tried the latest version and the 1.4.4 version as well and get the same results.

I'm not all that up on my coding so if there is a fix I need it in pretty simple terms.

Thanks in advance